Friday 26 November 2010

Christmas Parties

Hurts Christmas drinks / Awards night at the Tilbury on Wednesday. It was really good to catch up with everyone for a yarn. It’s quite amazing how different we all look in suits instead of running singlets!

JB got the award for Best Performance (Gold Coast Half, and Sydney Marathon) with Andy Heyden runner up (for his Comrades and 100km World Championships runs).

Mike Conway grabbed the Serge award (I don’t think there was anyone close).

I picked up the most improved award! Laura was runner-up. That was nice, I do feel that I have improved significantly over the course of this year. Both in the Hurts sessions themselves, and in my race results. Massive PBs in the marathon, 10km and run leg of the half ironman in just the last two months.

Then Thursday night was the Boundary Riders Chrissy Party. Barefoot lawn bowls in Longueville, lots of fun. A good week for Christmas drinks!

No comments: